So Thankful...

I cannot tell you how excited I am to post this blog today! It as been a long time since I've been in the habit of blogging.  Time was needed to restore my creative juices again.  I am thankful.  Thankful for the past year, for the changes in my life and for the plans that God has in store for my future.  So, I'm ready to write again and share my world with those that are interested.

It has been the most spectacular morning.  Breakfast for the hubby, then biscuit making with my biscuit queen...and then, this!  Our newest tradition...a THANKFUL TREE!

The photos do not do it justice...but it was so fun!  I collected some dropped tree branches and twigs, placed the branches in an "upcycled" pickle jar with some raffia and other items around the house to create a rustic bow.  Gracie and I pulled out my old sqare paper puncher and got at it with random pieces of scrapbook paper. We punched holes in a corner of each square to create diamonds, strung some ribbon through them, and hung the pieces...





Gracie made a little banner for the mirror.  (Gotta have some kid art.)  And now, the best part!  Each day, we can write down what we are thankful for.  And so can any guest that walks through the door. 

Choose joy, choose thankfulness.  I wish you many blessings and love this Thanksgiving season.