New


Okay, so I'm snowed in at home today. Many people would not think much of that, but living in Alabama, it's not something that happens very often. After a day of working from home, cooking comfort food, enjoying my daughter's creation of "snow people" and trying to teach my daughter how to lose our family Uno game gracefully... I like snow days.

Okay, so now on to the real blog post. I'm preparing for a boatload of NEW experiences this winter. New projects at work, new opportunities to serve at my church (www.mynvc.org) and several new ways to learn. As an administrative assistant to the pastor, I have a lot of variety in my work. It is great. One constant? The need to communicate.

In February, I will have the opportunity to guest blog at: http://blog.ourchurch.com/2011/01/10/less-clutter-less-noise-kicking-off-the-group-blog-project/

I'm very excited for the opportunity to team up with some great communicators, but...more than that, I look forward to what I will learn from them. So, if you are a faithful blog follower, get ready to learn along with me! Let's see how we can communicate our message to our audience with dignity and effectiveness.