Less Clutter, Less Noise - Excellent Read

Every day I read some form of literary work, either a blog, magazine article, book, online forums, the Bible...all kinds of good stuff. A friend recommended "Less Clutter, Less Noise" by Kem Meyer as a great resource for those working in church administration. She was right, it is a wonderful read - funny, conversational and to the point. It is full of new concepts and a kind reiteration of the old standbys for communication. I'd recommend it for church leaders of all kinds.

I had the opportunity to read the book along some top-notch leaders and write a blog post about a chapter. Whew! That was way over my head, but I LOVE stretching myself to learn. I am gleaning a lot from this group! Check out the blog below...and remember, I have not arrived. Every day I learn something new and I hope you do to!

A very special thanks to Paul Steinbrueck at Ourblog.com for this opportunity!

http://blog.ourchurch.com/2011/02/04/less-clutter-less-noise-11-rewrite-your-job-description/