A Fun Weekend

I'm just coming down from a really hyped up time. I have the opportunity to have "really hyped up times" by helping my Pastor with the Children's ministry. (Yes, that's Preschool AND Elementary...all "children") We just had a seasonal event that brought people from the church, but more importantly, people from our community out for some fun.

It was so intense with a million crazy details floating in my head and ending up in my dreams and people calling my name every other minute...and I love it. I do. I LOVE seeing God work through His people. I also love people. So I am feeling pretty blessed right now. It's exciting to have these times of joy, but they stir my heart to wonder how I can go beyond...get out and reach a need so someone else can experience the excitement of knowing God and having good friends.

This weekend I have seen how God uses so many and I've also seen how just one person can make your day. Usually, I end with scripture, but today I'm going to include a quote from Longfellow that I enjoy. It's fitting.

Give what you have. To someone, it may be better than you dare to think. -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow