New Attitude

I love to play. Especially on computers. That's what I've been doing tonight. I just spent a couple of hours tweaking my blog just for fun and it's not even where I want it. Ha! I figured that I should write something if I'm going to spend hours messing with the format of the thing. Wise woman, eh? Not so much. Let me tell you a secret... shhh...don't tell...I'm a wretch. R-E-A-L-L-Y! I am!

I am a woman totally convinced that I could not survive a day without the Grace of my God. I may not do "bad things" (like we suppose "bad" to be), but whew...how many times do I need to cry out to my God in sadness at the reality of my heart? Think about it. It's not what we do; it's who we are. Some days, I just mess up. I get grouchy, irritated and plain mean - basically, I'm selfish.

Every day we face new trials. Tomorrow, I want to wake up with the willingness to trust God and keep a good attitude. I know I can. There's a whole lot of proof that it can be done in my Bible.

So, how are you today?

"Therefore, prepare your minds for action; be self-controlled; set your hope fully on the grace to be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed. As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance. But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: "Be holy, because I am holy." - 1 Peter 1:13-16