Is There a Title for This?

Today was such a fun day! It really got me in the Christmas spirit. I had the opportunity to work with some incredible volunteers and children for the children's ministry Christmas program that we lovingly call "Jingle Jam". The kids were full of enthusiasm and energy. The adults in the program just made everything come together. We really have a great group of people that volunteer in every facet of North Valley Church. It's something I've never witnessed so closely before and, it's excellent.

The past several years really have gone by quickly at North Valley and they are invaluable years, at that. See,I get to work in an atmosphere that is truly out of my league. It is so nice to wake up every morning and get ready with excitement for whatever the day holds. (I can picture several friends that would be saying, "You LIKE to go to work?")

Some of you may know that I work with a bunch of rockstars...really, I serve alongside a great group of very fun people that are full of integrity that happen to serve God with their lives. As our Pastor's Admin. Assistant I get to help the Pastor with various tasks. And what an honor! The thing I value the most, though? Well, that's how our Pastor pushes us to think beyond ourselves and strive for excellence in ministry and in life in general. He teaches us to know our imperfections, learn from them and push beyond them with God's help. That's a good leader.

Thanks, Pastor Chris. It was a very good day.