avoidance

I've been avoiding my blog. Guess the social networking concept has irritated me a bit. I LOVE people. However, I enjoy privacy, also. As I share myself with the people I come into contact with; whether in person or online, it has to be on my terms. Some days, I don't want to talk. Guess that's how it goes online as much as in person.

I've been quiet online lately. Very busy and trusting that God is doing His work in my life. God is making me a much more outspoken woman, thus negating the need to vent out my frustrations in other capacities. Therefore, the creativity on my blog took a vaca.

As I think of the ways my heart (and my mouth) is being stretched lately, the Lord brought these truths to mind:

Set a guard over my mouth, O LORD; keep watch over the door of my lips. - Psalm 141:3

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer. - Psalm 19:14