At First Thought

I enjoy writing, so I'll give blogging a try. Possibly my reasoning behind this is due to the fact that I've read many blogs and I haven't encountered many out there to quench my thirst for info regarding everyday life and ministry.

I'm sure one day I'll be proven completely wrong and will encounter a blog that suits my quest for info as a full-time wife, adoptive mom and administrative assistant...There's got to be other women out there that love Jesus, enjoy writing and err on the side of a total computer geek?

Happy reading. Let's see where this goes. Only the Lord truly has any idea!

- Lee Ann

PS. Check out the India Trip blog. My hubby Mark will be leaving with a team from our church in early November. They will have many opportunities to share Jesus with the people of India. It is very exciting!